Facts and figures
- À la carte restaurant Château Neercanne, French cuisine
- Lunch restaurant L’Auberge with turret room
- The only terraced castle in the Benelux
- Wine cellar in caves, own vineyard
- Large castle terrace with splendid view over the Jekerdal valley
- Distinctive inner courtyard with terrace
- Free wireless internet
- Magnificently restored Baroque gardens (UNESCO Project)
- 5 conference and banqueting rooms, including the Carriere Poswick and Orangerie, hewn into massive Roman marl caves.
- Château Neercanne is surrounded by vast expanses of parkland, offering sufficient space to construct a pavilion. In this way, the capacity can be increased as desired.
- Ample free parking facilities
- Just a stone’s throw away from Maastricht
- Sculpture garden
If you would like to book a table, please contact us on +31 (0)43 325 13 59 or fill in the form below (at least 24 hours in advance). Note: your booking is only definite once we have sent confirmation.