Inspiring surroundings bring unprecedented results!
Château St. Gerlach, Maastricht’s country estate: a complete country estate, situated in the heart of the beautiful Ingedael nature reserve, with stylish gardens and parks, and the Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach. A unique place in which to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The various function rooms and salon rooms on the estate offer a great variety of possibilities. The 97 luxurious hotel rooms and suites/apartments can accommodate groups of various sizes. The high-quality French cuisine and the high level of service will make a success of your business meeting.
The natural surroundings, the city of Maastricht and the various attractions in the area offer ample opportunities for relaxation. This country estate also makes the perfect location for festive occasions.
- 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments
- each hotel apartment has two or more flatscreen TV's (compatible with laptop)
- 7 meeting and banqueting rooms (suitable for 4 to 400 people)
- capacity can be increased with the addition of a pavilion
- can be hired for private functions
- free wireless internet
- a la carte Restaurant Château St. Gerlach, French cuisine
- Bistrot de Liège
- hotel bar and adjacent lounge, with open hearth and reading table
- various terraces, garden pavilion, cosy reception rooms and a historic library
- an indoor Roman swimming pool with sauna and Turkish steam bath (free for guests)
- Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach (Kneipp Spa & Sothys beauty centre)
- situated in the midst of the Ingendael nature reserve (150 hectares)
- ample free parking space
- free shuttle service to Maastricht and Maastricht Aachen Airport (on request)
- defibrillator and professionally-trained staff
- monumental church and treasury of St. Gerlach
- member of Relais & Chateaux
GDS access codes:
Château St. Gerlach has several conference rooms.
Please click here for an overview.
Map of Château St. Gerlach estate
Please click here for the map
Click here to view our business packages
For further information or a quotation, please contact us. We also organise acquaintance-making days a few times each year especially for our contacts and potential contacts, and we would be happy to drop by to meet you in person.